Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduating

Yesterday, the result of my Y4 S3 have been released. As this is my final semester in UTAR, thus release of this result indicates end of my degree life. Ya, I'm not more a student...
The feeling is weird, I've graduated, hardwork for 2years kindergarten + 6years primary school + 5years secondary school + 5years university life are paid off =)
Yet, friends are leaving. Entering the cruel working society soon. Everyone is stepping each other to climb higher. Will there still be true friends in working life? =(
Just back from Phuket 2 days ago. Went there for 5 days 6 nights. Why 5 days 6 nights? this was because we went at night and back at morning. Why so, because only in these times, EVERYONE CAN FLY... other times, the flight ticket was quiteee expensive...

I wished to talk about the trip here actually.. but i think if i reli got to talk abt it, it will surely be a long long long post.. thus, jz forget it.. hehe.. no need to write it here, coz i think the memory there wont be forgotten in my mind forever... anyway, friendship forever! and, UTAR, MY CHOICE...

No comments: