Saturday, January 9, 2010

going back to KL

That's right. i am going back to KL already... for 9 hours more...
Sri Maju Bus (RM43) 10 am @ Kangar Bus Station, 10/1/10

Well, i'm having my class start on 18th, but the orientation, meeting all are on 11th. So, i need to rush back to UTAR for attending these activities. Why need so? Coz of the 3 letters, SRC or the 3 words, Student Representative Committee..

Today is the 1st time i take beer from my house refrigerator to drink. I never drink it before at my home. Although i drank it outside before, of course. This coming back, is the one which i go out the least one, no much friends coming back. And i didn't go to Derma as well. Most of the friends i know at derma, have gone. The form 5 students now, is the one who just enter form 1, in the year of 2006, in other words, the year after we left derma. Realize that time, really pass very fast. 4 years already, i have been graduate from secondary school for four years. Can't really imagine that.

Went to visit meyven just now, she is still the same. No much change. She asked for having a gathering or any activity in the coming CNY. Everyone in our form, have seem to be separate and no much gathering being hold in these few years. Friendship among us, have being weaker and weaker. Well, of course, i hope that this gathering can really been worked out, but is it really possible?

Well, i promised myself, this new year, i need to change myself. Transform myself to be a cheerful person, to be happy all the time. I will forget all the unhappy stuff. And i believe, i can do that (:

Now, report ya report, I am headache of you... How can u treat me so? Can i finish it in 2 days? i hope so also, and i want to go back to IJM site to collect back some information, but, see first.

Maybe just forget about it. And the appraiser form to be submitted to Dr Low also still with me. I haven't submit to low kaw sai yet. Sweat...

WELL... The new intake for UTAR is reaching. Welcome all the new victims to UTAR and congratulation to UTAR for successfully cheating those new students ya...

1 comment:

meyven said...

Let's make the impossible possible!