Monday, January 4, 2010

my industrial training...

The industrial training have been finished already.. what's coming now is the report... the ~10000 words report, writing about what have I learned during the 12weeks.. it is really a tough task for me, since i dunno what shud i write inside... shud i write.."i learn how to snake effectively... i experienced the working life of drinking alcohol at bar after working hour... i learn how to hide from the construction manager's eye sight after i went breakfast for 2 hours...i know how to handle the government and pay for the money of so-called minum kopi.."???

[i wondering how is the lecturer's response after seeing these...]

Frankly, being a trainee, is really very hard.. the most important role of a trainee is to cheer up the staffs there.. listen to the staffs there.. acting support them... although we r not happy, moody.. we are still need to act like agreeing with them, try our best to laugh when they talk something that is not funny.. cannot reject anyone... heard this feler say the bad thing of the another guy, in the other hand, listen to that another guy to talk bad of the previous feler to us.. and we are just like a way for them to put out all of their "gases"...

Anyway, it is still a good experience for me.. Building a hotel, a five-star hotel... it was my dream since i was small... i still remember when i having my interview for IJM scholarship, i say i luv hotel, i hope that i become a civil engineer and i m able to build a hotel by my own.. they asked me why, i said, coz i love to see ppl being happy... and staying in hotel is usually when ppl go for a vacation, they will stay in the hotel happily and i like the feeling..

Ya, now, some ppl said, maybe my dream have come true... but, i doubt...



In this training, i have known some of new friends, new staffs and maybe some foreign workers. I tried night duty. I tried over night at site before. which i nvr experience it... working as a contractor, is actually not related to what have we learned for 4 years in the course of civil engineering.. the so-called engineer in a project, is referring to the consultant engineer... but, i have no choice now for trying to be a consultant, my life have been chosen... my 5 years after graduation have been decided. what will i be in the 5 years? will i be successful in construction line? i doubt...

Come back to perlis.. a place of which i hope to come back every single second. last time, i went back was 2 months ago, it was just a weekend, not a holiday.. and i back for just a short duration which is 2 days.. these two days were the happiest moment of me in the year of 2009. tat's true..

The time past reli very fast... when i was a kid, i wondering why the adult keep saying time and tide wait for no man.. and kids, keep saying that the time pass vy vy slow... but now, i can really feel that, time really pass very fast... and now, already year of 2010... will it be a happy year? will it be a blissful year? will it change my life totally? i doubt...

Anyway, happy new year to all of my friends...

No comments: